Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In-Class Task 1

I'm Siti Aeisha Joharry and im from seremban, but im currently staying in shah alam section 17. people say i crack them up and im a chatterbox but i just think i try too hard to please people, i sometimes neglect myself. hmm..

i own my own notebook but i can barely say im computer literate. i know how to surf the net, chat on YM and even have facebook so does that count as having good computer skills?

to begin with, i use alot of microsoft word when doing my academic assignments so im pretty sure i can handle Word. however, im a bit clueless when it comes to Excel but i try to explore it anyways.

and apart from printing, scanning and using my webcam, i have little knowledge about other hardware thingamajigs.

lastly, i often use the internet as a source of entertainment for me to laugh at jeff dunham and pablo francisco (especially) on youtube and download favorite videos and games on my notebook. but my normal ritual? facebooking while chatting with my friends on YM. =)

1 comment:

  1. I think that counts as having either good or adequate computer skills

    ReplyDelete